Monday, January 28, 2013

Analysis of Facebook Photo


My facebook photo is a photograph of my brother and I in Helen, GA for the Oktoberfest in Bavaria.   This photo was taken on the trip that I took for my birthday last semester with my family to experience a German town right here in the states.  My photo is trying to show the viewer how wonderful of a family I have, how fun Bavaria was, and how great that one night in that little Bavarian town was. 
In this photo you can see the cute Biverian town we are in, with the authentic german homes, and other attractive scenery surrounding us.  The flowers and garden show a peaceful and lovely scene in the background that indicates how beautiful the rest of the scenery.  This happy setting sets a light and happy mood on the photograph. The fun tone of the photograph also makes the photo relatable.  It allows others to see two great personalities coming out in one photo.
One can also see how much fun we are having by our German feather hats, and quirky expressions on our faces.  Once can also tell that we both attend Clemson University by our proudly worn orange outfits.  Automatically when viewing this photo one can see what a great relationship I have with my brother, not only by the funny faces but by the body language between us. 
Overall in this photo, I am trying to show the viewer how much fun I had when this photo was taken with my brother.  I am also trying to show the viewer how attractive and unique the Bavarian town was that we visited for the Oktoberfest.  This photograph overall is trying to sell our optomistic, creative, and fun personalities that emerse when I am with my brother, and the joy of the evening on our faces.
                                                        Fritz and I.  

No comments:

Post a Comment