Saturday, January 26, 2013

Facebook Post. Me at the Real Death Valley!!




The picture above is the true definition of who William Hunter Fields is. This is not my current profile picture but is truly represents my character the most. This picture is of 80,000 of my closest friends and I at the real Death Valley! This is what I am all about. I love football, I love Clemson, I love my family, and I love cheering on my team with everything I have. I put my heart on the line and cheer for the guys with the orange hats on because they are putting their lives and their bodies on the line to win a game and I am not afraid to sweat as you can see through the running of the paint and I am sure not afraid to show my pride in my team and my school!

I am painted up in the picture because I wanted to feel more apart of the tradition and more apart of the game day experience. It has always been a dream of mine ever since I can remember to come to Clemson University and be apart of something great. This picture completes that dream and shows that dreams do come true.
This picture shows that I am dedicated. It takes a lot for a man who doesn’t have the sexiest body to put him self in this position. This picture was the first time I have painted up for any sporting event and I was nervous but as soon as the girls said how good the paw looked on my belly I know this was awesome.

This pictures true message is that I; William Hunter Fields am not scared; I do what it takes to get the job done. I have pride in my school, my family and myself and lastly I LOVE CLEMSON UNIVERSITY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment